We will do our best to hold most workshops outside.
Outdoor dining options will be available for all meals.
We will be following the Covid Safety Guidelines of the Puget Sound Guitar Workshop, outlined below.
Updated COVID safety guidelines for PSGW 2023-24
The following COVID safety guidelines apply to all PSGW camps, retreats and events. These guidelines are updated as needed according to changing conditions and recommendations, and we encourage you to check them frequently.
The following measures are required of all event participants:
1. They must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 with the latest version of the vaccine (first available in fall of 2023), which they must receive at least 14 days before the beginning of the event.
2. If they have a medical contraindication to receiving the latest version of the vaccine, we will consider providing a medical exemption if they submit a letter stating so from a medical provider (MD, DO, ND, ARNP or PA) with a current license to practice medicine.
3. They must test negative for COVID the day that camp starts and provide proof (i.e. photograph) of that negative test. Campers should administer a home test on the day camp starts prior to arriving at camp and email or text these results to coordinators. We recommend testing prior to travel if possible.
4. If, prior to the start of camp, they test positive or develop any possible symptoms of COVID (e.g. cough, sore throat, congestion, headache, fever), they may not enter camp. Their payment for camp will be refunded in full.
5. If they come down with symptoms during camp, they will need to test for COVID daily, wear a mask and socially distance for 72 hours. If test results become positive, or they choose to leave because of symptoms, they will leave the site and will receive a prorated refund.
6.They must sign a waiver acknowledging the risk of contracting COVID when gathering in large groups and releasing PSGW, its Board members and its contractors of all liability if COVID is contracted during camp.